- Custom Software
- Report Bug
|| Product Description - EZ Contract Proposal -
Software for Itemized Contract Proposals
|| Current Product Version: 2.4.1 - Latest Upgrade Date:
If you place any value on time and appearance at
all, there is no software that offers what EZ Contract
Proposal does. The entire purpose of the software is to
design, save and print contract proposals as quickly as
possible - and at the same time - provide the means to
deliver to your client an end product (that being, the
finished document) that rings true to the professionalism
and detail your company represents.
As you already know, developing a proposal for a
client is usually not a one time deal. You may develop
2, 3 or more proposals before a final contract can be
drawn. We make that process easy... but just one of the reasons why we developed this
software and added the features that exist.
EZ Contract Proposal provides the end user with the means of creating,
editing, delivering, saving and printing professional looking contract proposals
with speed and ease of use. The learning curve
could not possibly be lower. Whether you're an
a wedding planner, a CNC retrofitter, a caterer, an interior decorator or any other profession that
requires itemized contract proposals, this software provides the solutions you
seek. You can view a screenshot
here, though one view does little justice to the
true power and magic of this software.
There's no need for calculating totals, we do it for
you. There's no reason to misspell or even finish typing
word or phrase you're thinking of... it's already done.
And, our WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get)
format style for editing clearly displays what the end document will look
like as you develop it. No database tables to fill out
only for you to return and find the results are not what you
common sense editing and typing - much as one would do
on a conventional typewriter but with all the features listed below:
Best described, EZ Contract Proposal exemplifies the
beneficial features of a combination of well known
software applications and rolls them into one
package... one that you need to create a proposal
demonstrating PROFESSIONAL PRESENTATION
- and one that can
be learned and applied by everyone very quickly.
* Provisions for up to 6 pages of editable content for a
contract proposal including duplicate copies of
the final page that contains all sub-totals and totals (including tax,
if applicable), the contract terms and conditions, areas for
both the company
representative and client signatures with dates and Payment Remittance
Area complete with all pertinent company information.
* Automatic Calculation of all values in the Amount Fields.
(including automatic in-line calculation as well).
* Automatic completion of Words and Phrases from the
Frequent Terms List. Even as
proper case such as "Maid of Honor".
* Automatic backup of the file you're working on to
the Backup Folder.
* Ability to fluidly navigate to a different
Frequent Terms List by a single keystroke (F5).
* Ability to create and save different File
Formats... enabling the
user to not only mimic pre-existing corporate
documents in every fashion (logo, font, style and word
positioning) but to create pre-defined categories... adding different styles and contract language to a variety of
- Features continued below. Click on images to see enlarged views of
- Features Continued...
* Automatically applies company and client information in all
applicable areas such as page titles, page footers and the Payment
* Easy navigation from one Field to the next - page scrolling
* Spell Check (requires installation of Microsoft Word)
- Point of note: Even if you don't have Word installed,
difficult to spell words can always be included in your
Frequently Used Terms List.
* Automatically names the document as per the Client's Name, which
makes saving and opening proposals simplistic -
especially for novice computer
* Smart Search - Shows all locations of Search Phrase with one click
navigation to those areas.
* Address Book whose information can be merged to
and from the proposal with a click of the mouse.
* Contract Manager which allows you to simply copy
and paste pre-existing contract language and incorporate
permanently into the software.
* Adjustable Sales Tax Rate and the ability to create tax-exempt
* Ability to save your proposal as a simple
text file which can
be emailed to the client and viewed from any computer,
regardless of programs installed.
* Ability to create associated Footnote Files... documents
related to the event but viewable only by staff.
includes 90 days technical support and upgrades. A fully functional
free sample can be
Read about the latest update
EZ CONTRACT PROPOSAL NOW.
- Custom Software
Note: *Free technical support and upgrades are not available
with special promotional offers.
Technical support is, however, available at $65.00 per hour.